Kree’arra is a Level-580 monster that has been a popular monster to fight for ages since the drop table. You can find him in Armadyl’s Eyrie, to get there you’ll need to enter the God Wars Dungeon which you can find north of Trollheim.
It’s not required but I recommend finishing the Eadgar’s Ruse quest which will give you the access to teleport to the God Wars Dungeon.
You’ll need to have the following requirements to fight the Kree’arra:
- Completed the Death Plateau quest
- Start the Troll Stronghold quest (You’ll need to fight ”Dad”)
- A Crossbow
- Mithril Grapple
Before you can fight Kree’arra, you’ll need to fight a total of 40 Armadyl followers to be able to enter the door where Kree’arra is, which is aviansies and spiritual variants.
You’ll be using Ranged against Kree’arra and I highly recommend having a minimum of Level-85 Ranged before attempting to fight Kree’arra.
Recommended Ranged Gear
- Armour: Armadyl Chestplate and Chainskirt / Karil’s Leathertop and skirt.
- Weapon: Armadyl Crossbow and Toxic Blowpipe for the three followers that remains when you’ve killed Kree’arra
- Helmet: Justiciar Faceguard/ Slayer Helmet (i) (Only if you have Aviansies as a Slayer Task)
- Shield: Elysian Spirit Shield / Dragonfire Ward
- Amulet: Necklace of Anguish / Amulet of Fury
- Cape: Ava’s Assembler / Accumulator
- Gloves: Barrow Gloves / Armadyl Bracers
- Boots: Pegasian Boots / Ranger Boots
- Ring: Ring of Suffering (i) / Archers Ring (i)
- Prayer: Rada’s Blessing 4 / God Blessing
Make sure you are wearing an Unholy Book (Zamorak), otherwise, you’ll get attacked by a ton of different monsters when farming your keys from the Armadyl followers.
When fighting Kree’arra, make sure to use the Prayer Protect from Ranged before entering the door. When you’re inside, run straight to the left corner and stay there firing Ranged against the big bird until he’s dead.
When he’s dead, kill the following three monsters that are remaining with a blowpipe in this order:
- Flight Kilisa
- Flockleader Geerin
- Wingman Skree
Potential Drops from Kree’arra
When you’re fighting Kree’arra, you have a decent chance of receiving an Armadyl item as an drop. You’ll have a 1 in 381 chance of receiving either a Armadyl Helmet, Chestplate, and Chainskirt.